9 Months of Liv



This past month has been so much fun! Liv is growing and learning new things everyday now! Every time I turn around I am writing down a new "first" that she had.... I feel like I can't keep up with it all! Our favorite things about Liv this month is that she learned to give us kisses and she learned to dance when music comes on. I never knew that my life could be filled with so much joy and laughter... it's never a dull moment in the Foreman home ;) 

This month she learned to:
dance to music
eat cheerios
lift her hands up and say "Yay!!!"
point
close her nursery door
open cabinets and drawers
wear a bow clip in her hair
throw Brinkley his ball
she is so close to walking too

Things she says:
baaah
Momma
Bubba (Brinkley)
buh-buh-buh
rahra

Her favorite things this month:
the printer
her shoes
daddy's tennis shoes
empty water bottles
the remote control
the coffee table
the DVD's
teething medicine
bath time
Mr. Bunny
Bacon (her stuffed pig)
her ring toy
when Daddy asks her to say "Dada" and she says "Baaah"
car rides
the kitchen
Daddy's new CD At the Cross
playing catch with Brinkley
food
plum super puffs
grapes
wubbanub paci (of course)
any kind of cord
jewelry
to go on walks with PoPo
music
when Daddy sings, plays the guitar, or reads to her
her rubber ducky
to spit her food at you... it seriously makes her laugh
the baby wipes package
attention
zippers
to crawl
to stand
to act bad when Uncle Bryan watches her

Things she hates this month:
runny noses
teething
to sit still
boogie wipes
to be contained
to have her diaper changed
to be tired
to not get her way
Blockbuster
to snuggle :( this one kills us

Her sizes this month:
size 3 in diapers (these are getting snug though)
9-12 months in clothes.... but size 18 months in pants :(
I would guess she is about 22 pounds (and counting)

New places she has been this month: 
the Farm for Thanksgiving
Abuelos
Cracker Barrel
Daddy's CD release concert

Here are some of my favorite pictures from this month: 


I love my girl!

Daddy's new CD finally came out! Check it out on iTunes

Liv was dedicated to the Lord at our church on November 4th


the first day that she had enough hair to wear a bow clip


love

such a Daddy's girl... even if she can't say his name yet ;)

talk about a bad hair day

cruisin' in our stroller

her first Thanksgiving at the farm


Here are some pictures from our fall photo shoot:







I cannot get over how precious my baby girl is to me!

AND LOOK HOW FAR SHE HAS COME...




Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages