At the Cross


Many of you know that my husband released his first worship album at the beginning of this month! I could not be more proud of him or of the final product of this project. Jarryd is one of the most talented musicians and songwriters I have ever known... and I know I am a tiny bit biased but seriously... the music speaks for itself! 

Not only is he incredibly talented but I know that he is completely anointed by the hand of God.

It was amazing to sit back and watch how the Holy Spirit inspired and brought to life each of the songs on the album. Creating this project was a beautiful journey that the Lord took us on and it strengthened our faith as we trusted and followed Him for every step of the way! 

It is an honor to share this album with the world and I am humbled and amazed that I get to call Jarryd Foreman my husband! 

Check out the following pages:


Make sure you go on and "like" Jarryd Foreman Music on facebook



At the Cross - Jarryd Foreman

Click above to listen to and download the album! Also please feel free to leave a review!


Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the album artwork:














All the proceeds from the hardcopy CD sales go to benefit missions!

Here are some pictures from the album release concert: 














It was an incredible night of worship with our family and closest friends! Thank you to everyone who came out! 

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages