Wine Basket Gift Tags Sale!

 This is a picture of the bridal shower gift I got for my best friend last year! It's a wine gift basket with sweet poems on each bottle of wine marking different memorable milestones in a couple's marriage. I got this idea from Pinterest of course :) 

If the bride to be loves a good bottle of wine this is an amazing gift idea! It is so special and sentimental! 
The tags are downloadable instantly from my Etsy shop and you simply cut them out, punch a hole in the corner, and attach them to each bottle using whatever ribbon you'd like! 

Suggestion for the basket: a bottle for their wedding night (champagne), 1st anniversary (blush wine), 1st home (champagne), 1st fight (red wine), 1st Christmas (white wine), & 1st baby (sparkling grape juice). Also include 2 red wine glasses, 2 white wine glasses, & 2 champagne flutes.

Here are the two sets of gift tags I have available in my Etsy shop: 




Click on the images above to purchase any of these gift tags! 

AND FOR TODAY AND TODAY ONLY I AM OFFERING 30% OFF OF ALL WINE GIFT TAGS!

JUST ENTER THE CODE: MEMORIAL
at checkout

Happy Memorial Day to all! 


Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Pages