Sarah Beth's Bridal Shower



One of my best friends is getting married on September 1st! I am so blessed to be the matron of honor (even though I hate the word matron) which means I got to help plan and throw her showers. It was so much fun to do! 

These were some pics and details from the bridal shower....

The theme was burlap and lace and I loved the way everything turned out. 

Click on the links if you are interested in getting the same things. 

The above "Bride to Be" Banner is from Esty (That's where I bought almost everything)





This was the keepsake that we all made for the couple. We bought fabric and dish towels, then had everyone write a sweet message or prayer on the fabric with fabric markers. The fabric messages will be sewn onto the dish towels and Sarah and Steven can hang them in their kitchen. I will take some pictures of the final product when they are done. 

I made the chalkboard which was only $7 from Hobby Lobby and then used a chalk marker to write on it. You can purchase it at my Etsy store: allforeHim

Some of the finger foods on the table. Flowers were from Central Market.


No shower would be complete without mimosas. Sarah's sister bought the front two champagne flutes from Anthropologie... they are so pretty.


I absolutely fell in love with these napkins. Got them from Etsy again. 


I am a big believer in the importance of tiny details. We tried to personalize things throughout the house to add a special touch. I made this chalkboard from Hobby Lobby with the couples initials.


This is another chalkboard with the couple's wedding date on it and then a framed picture of Ephesians 5:31 that I made with Microsoft Word and then printed onto pretty paper.



I also customized this picture which I got off of Sarah's facebook. Then I used FotoFlexor to add a verse of Scripture on the picture. If you have never used this site you must check it out! It's free and it's one I use all the time to edit photos for my blog.



Cupcakes and coffee... a must!


I wish I got a better picture of this but the lighting was so bright in the room and I was just using my iPhone to take all these pictures (forgot my cannon at home unfortunately) 

We hung these adorable pom poms from the ceiling over the table with all the food. Big shocker... got them from Etsy again! 


This was the gift that I made for Sarah! Its a basket filled with different wines for different milestones in the couple's married life. 

It consisted of a bottle for:
their wedding night (champagne)
their first anniversary (blush wine)
 their first dinner party (white wine)
their first fight (red wine)
their first Christmas Eve (white wine)
their first baby (sparkling grape juice)

I also added 2 red wine glasses, 2 white wine glasses, and 2 champagne flutes.


Each bottle had a tag (tied on with raffia) that labeled what it was for along with a poem. Here is a link to purchase the gift tags: allforeHim Etsy shop

The basket is from Hobby Lobby... I hot glued burlap and lace around the edges of it to go along with the theme. 

I am a big fan of shopping off of a person's registry. I wish more people would do that! However, if you know the person well enough... a personalized gift can be great! Sarah and I have been friends since we were 5 so I felt like I could bend the rules just a little bit ;) 


The bride to be (in the coral dress) and some of her bridesmaids. Can't wait for the big day! 


We all had so much fun! 



These were the party favors we passed out to all the guests. They were tea bags with a heart tag that read "Sarah and Steven... A perfect blend"


Can't wait for the Bachelorette Party and Lingerie Shower... check back for pictures from them! 



Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Good to know about your bridal shower party. Few weeks ago, I arranged my niece’s bridal shower party at one of graceful wedding venues. Invited all her friends for this event and she was really happy for such an amazing event.

    ReplyDelete

Pages