Life is sweet...


Wanted to share some pictures from our new life in Forney, TX! We are finally settling in to the new house and have fallen in love with this area... ESPECIALLY Rockwall! We live 5 minutes from Lake Ray Hubbard and it's so beautiful!! 
Here are a few pics of the house so far:

 The kitchen... 

 Love our new Samsung fridge! Got a great deal on it at Lowes! 


Whenever we go to restaurants I always want to sit in a booth... so when we were shopping around for a new dining room table, this one stole my heart! Found it at World Market and got the table half off during their dining room sale! I want to sit at it all day!! 

My spring fireplace mantle! 

Liv's room is so precious! Here is a link to the bookshelf directions. They were so easy!



Love this new way to organize all of Liv's hair bows! Clear glass jar (this one is from Pottery Barn but Target has cute ones too) so you can see all of them topped with pompoms of course! I need to buy several more because she has a million bows! 

Our backyard is divine... it was a huge selling point! 

 My hot husband LOVES mowing the yard... even though it takes FOREVER!!

The backyard is MASSIVE... this picture doesn't do it justice!

We have a lot left to do on the house so more pictures will come in the future! 
 We are surrounded by fields of wildflowers so there will be many photo sessions of my precious Liv in them! 


I've been having fun creating and adding lots of new things to my Etsy shop: allforeHim

Here are 3 new items:



This is my family's new favorite recipe:
It's amazing! Feel free to copy and print this printable for your recipe collection! 
Took these pictures yesterday and was reminded of how blessed I am...







To sum up... life is sweet! 


Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages