Lullaby Love

Liv's shabby chic nursery!
Liv's memory board... it's from Hobby Lobby. I wanted everything in her nursery to have meaning and sentiment. I have filled her board with pictures and love notes from special people in her life!






Notes from her mommy and daddy!




Empty frame with cute paper in it, then use dry erase marker for any message you want!

This dresser is one of my favorite pieces. It's from Ashley Furniture!

My amazing husband built this! We got the idea from Pinterest, it was so easy. Here is the link to it: Pinterest bookshelves!

My two best friends made this with fabric and steam a seam light.




My mom made this for her door... it turned out so cute! Everything is from Hobby Lobby!
 
Flowers and vase are from Pottery Barn!




The netting above her crib was actually purchased from Lowes! It was only $30!


The most comfortable glider EVER! We got it from Buy Buy Baby. They are usually $900 but we got ours for only $400 by buying the floor model... Who knew you could even do that!?



Here is my other child Brinkley... possibly the most photogenic dog ever! He loves to pose for any and all pictures!



A close-up for you!

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages